Repairs For All Other Customers
- For all your repairs, please download and complete the Repair Form with all details filled in, and include a copy with your parcel. Please ensure your email address is clearly marked, as this is where the quote will be sent to.
- Place your Handpiece Hotline Account Number on the paperwork and/or your Henry Schein Account Number.
- If it is small equipment you’re sending in (curing lights, apex locators, etc), please ensure all power cables, charging docks and relevant accessories are sent with it, so we may test full functionality of your equipment.
- All items MUST be sterilised before dispatch. If your items cannot be autoclaved, please ensure all parts are cleaned of any contamination. Any items received deemed contaminated will be returned unassessed immediately. If you are unsure how to decontaminate your equipment, please contact us or the manufacturer to confirm.
- If you believe it is a Warranty Issue – please include a copy of your Henry Schein Invoice for our Technicians to assess. Failure to include this will result in delays in assessing your claim.